top of page

about us

Signature Insurance Agency, LLC is locally owned and operates in Jackson, MS.


The agency was founded by Shirlene Richardson in 2014. Shirlene who has years of experience in the insurance underwriting and sales along with the team of agents provide clients with not only service by access to standard and non-standard markets. 


With a vast knowledge of the industry, Signature has developed a system for risk management and client services that excels above any other agency.

quill pen.png

Frequently asked questions

bottom of page